Upgrade your network today with this business grade router.
The VoIPTrix business grade router combines enterprise level network control, monitoring and stability with simple, user friendly configuration. With the pfSense router software pre-installed, you will have your network set up in a matter of minutes. Some of the advanced features available include:
Two or more firewalls can be configured as a failover group. If one interface fails on the primary or the primary goes offline entirely, the secondary becomes active. The pfSense software also includes configuration synchronization capabilities, so you make your configuration changes on the primary and they automatically synchronize to the secondary firewall.
The firewall’s state table is replicated to all failover configured firewalls. This means your existing connections will be maintained in the case of failure, which is important to prevent network disruptions.
Multi-WAN functionality enables the use of multiple Internet connections, with load balancing and/or failover, for improved Internet availability and bandwidth usage distribution.
Server Load Balancing
Server load balancing is used to distribute load between multiple servers. This is commonly used with web servers, mail servers, and others. Servers that fail to respond to ping requests or TCP port connections are automatically removed from the pool.
Virtual Private Network (VPN)
The pfSense software offers two options for VPN connectivity, IPsec and OpenVPN. It can also be used for mobile client connectivity.
A local user database can be used for authentication, and RADIUS authentication with optional accounting is also supported.
Reporting and Monitoring
The RRD graphs in the pfSense software maintain historical information on the following.
- CPU utilization
- Total throughput
- Firewall states
- Individual throughput for all interfaces
- Packets per second rates for all interfaces
- WAN interface gateway(s) ping response times
- Traffic shaper queues on systems with traffic shaping enabled
Real Time Information
Historical information is important, but sometimes it’s more important to see real time information.
- SVG graphs are available that show real time throughput for each interface.
- For traffic shaper users, the Status -> Queues screen provides a real time display of queue usage using AJAX updated gauges.
- The front page includes AJAX gauges for display of real time CPU, memory, swap and disk usage, and state table size.
A Dynamic DNS client is included to allow you to register your public IP with a number of dynamic DNS service providers.
Captive portal allows you to force authentication, or redirection to a click through page for network access. This is commonly used on hot spot networks, but is also widely used in corporate networks for an additional layer of security on wireless or Internet access.
|Dimensions||30 × 20 × 15 cm|
- CPU: AMD Embedded G series GX-412TC, 1 GHz quad Jaguar core with 64 bit and AES-NI support, 32K data + 32K instruction cache per core, shared 2MB L2 cache.
- DRAM: 4 GB DDR3-1333 DRAM
- Storage: Boot from m-SATA SSD, SD card (internal sdhci controller), or external USB. 1 SATA + power connector.
- 12V DC, about 6 to 12W depending on CPU load. Jack = 2.5 mm, center positive
- Connectivity: 3 Gigabit Ethernet channels (i210AT on apu2b4)
- I/O: DB9 serial port, 2 USB 3.0 external + 2 USB 2.0 internal, three front panel LEDs
- Expansion: 2 miniPCI express (one with SIM socket), LPC bus, GPIO header, I2C bus, COM2 (3.3V RXD / TXD)
- Board size: 6 x 6″ (152.4 x 152.4 mm)
- Firmware: coreboot
- Cooling: Conductive cooling from the CPU to the enclosure using a 3 mm alu heat spreader